This is the beginning of Herald of War, a place for warriors to meet. All are welcome! If you have an interest in national security, the military or foreign affairs, this is the place for you.
I’ll publish my own thoughts to start discussions. Go right ahead and join in the fun. Share your opinions freely. All I ask is the following:
- Be polite. This is not the place for name-calling. If you can’t say it in a civilised manner, maybe you shouldn’t be saying it here.
- Think about what you say. We’re in the public domain. Don’t post classified information here!
- Be understandable. No txt spk, explain your acronyms if they’re not common ones, punctuate, spell and use decent grammar. Staff duties, in other words.
- Please, no racism, sexism, homophobia or similarly obnoxious content. There are plenty of hate pages on the net if you want to sink refugee boats at sea or talk about gays going to hell. Don’t let the door hit your backside on the way out!
- Please don’t try to drag a thread off its topic. I can always start new ones.
When I find other things of interest on the web, expect to see them here too. We live in exciting times…
Just as a heads-up – my background is in the Australian Army. My main focus is on what might be relevant to us Antipodeans (you too, New Zealand). But that means a lot more than what happens in our backyard.